Kyuden Pau
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum palois du jeu de cartes legend of the five rings

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Top Grue au ToRC 2010

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Gobshido

Gobshido

Top Grue au ToRC 2010 Empty
MessageSujet: Top Grue au ToRC 2010   Top Grue au ToRC 2010 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Oct - 23:56

Pour notre Willi et tout autre joueur Crane qui voudrait se battre au lieu de jardiner dans son coin.
Le rapport est en anglais mais il aide à voir comment tourne le jeu Very Happy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Guys,

I finally got around writing a report after getting back from the Ruby Championship. Hope you enjoy it.

Started the weekend by picking up Thijs Kaars and Remco de Heus and then drove up to Luxembourg on friday in the evening so we would have chance to meet up with some ot Dutch, German and Scandinavian guys, talk some cards and have a few beers. The hotel we made reservations for was excellent, free parking around the the corner, nice breakfast and a mere 5 minute walk from the venue.

The venue itself was more then excellent. Brand spanking new, spacious with good facilities. TO'ing was great as always, thank you Tom, Martin, Kirsten, Christian, Markus, Nicolas and all the others whose name I forgot.

Thanx to Case Lopez for helping me tweek the deck! Yeah! And Thijs for helping me test it.

---------------
Main Tournament
---------------

Round 1
Phoenix - City of Tears Control - Tobias Vater

The first Tobi = Oni's right? Wrong, it's a control deck out of CoT. Tamago is the first pers. to hit the table on my side and manages to take one province before promptly getting hit with Touch of Death. This trend continues for a while; me bringing out more ppl and Tobias sending them to their grave asap (3x ToD, 3x Whispers ot Forgotten, Enticement/Power Cor. etc.).
I manage to get him down to 2 provs and then slowly flood the board with pers. while drawing into sneak. From there on I proceed to take his last 2 as he failed to draw into any battle actions.
(1-0)

Round 2
Crab - Fortress ot Forgotten berserkers - Robin Almgren

Robin swings first, I use the guidance to save the prov. and retribute with a 10F Toshio (2 recon tokens and a farmer). I bounce because I forgot about Hida's guidance. So the training phase is over I guess. My turn, I attach a RSB to Kirimi and swing together with a Toshio to take a province.
Hold off another berserker attack and on my turn recon 2 provs, send Kyorai to one, Kirumi to the other. He defends at both, I start the Kyorai battle, sneak and bow his defender, he passes, I move in Kirimi and take the province. From there on I just outproduce him and take his last 2. Friendly match btw.
(2-0)

Round 3
Unicorn - Fields ot Wind Commander/follwers - Laurent Lepvrier

All business here, no small talk allowed. We both open with double BK, 1 holding, 1 boxable. So not the best of starts. He loads up a Ki-chang xp with a Kin token and East wind riders, uses Swift counterattack, proceeds to take one and brings in Chen. In my turn I respond by taking one back.
Turn 4, I recon 2 of 3, he attacks and I assign my defense at the recons. Ki-chang and Chen each assign at one prov. Chen decides to take on Murata, while Ki-chang goes for the undefended one. Chen first, Trap is sprung to bow the unit. He moves in Ki-chang and I try to Strategic strike him, his misdirects (guidance) it to Chen who dies instead and kills Murata with Overpowering assault. I move in Yuki with Ring of Water, he uses the SH to move me home. Unwavering assault moves in Yuki (3 attachm) once more and tries Justly earned victory. I mention that Yuki is 5F (recon and SD, 11F total) and has 3 attachments, so no JeV. He passes, the battle is mine!
My turn I take a facedown prov. containing a personality and get to take another by Retr. his next turn. Game.
(3-0)

Round 4
Unicorn - Fields ot Wind Commander/follwers - Julien van der Steen

Classy opponent. He swings first with a 5F guy, 2 followers attached (total 9F). I have the guidance out, Toshio in play and a retribution in hand. Good times! With his unit bowed at home and unable to move, I proceed to take the only province holding a pers. So 3 more holdings for him. This means I get to take another unopposed province in my turn.
In his action phase he attached Talisman of Maigo no Musha to Kin and dynasty buys a Yamauchi. I use burn the village on Kin and attack at one, sneak and remove presence to take it. I think he conceded after this.
(4-0)

Round 5
Lion - CC items - Bennie Kalf

Bennie the huggable Lion is playgroupmember and very adept with playing CC items. Should be fun. He buys some gold and brings in a 3F cav. (Shigo). I buy 2 guys. His turn, he attaches RSB and takes one, buys one guy. I load up and take one back, buy one guy.
Bennie proceeds to attach another RSB to the other guy :s and assigns him to attack, I defend to try and force him to assign his cav. at the same prov. First action: Rout on the cav. guy, he eats my defender with RSB, takes the prov. and buys Senichi. We trade provinces until we both have one left. he attaches the celestial Yari to one of his 3 guys left in play and attack.
I have one defender and 2 bowed units left. Defend and final duty a 6f unit. He uses RSB. I use unwavering assault to move one unit in. Desperate rush on my 3F follower. I do UA again. He uses tactician on the yari unit which I bow with Cost of pride. Bennie is down to 2 cards and has 2 units with total force of 9F, I have 2 units total 14F. When he uses his yari to give the unbowed unit +3F I realise my mistake (I presumed that the yari action was a reaction when attacking, I did not realise that it was a battle action, so that unit started the battle at 7 force and I could range it via the SH Yuki/scout armor). He uses tactician for 2F (14-14) and his last card is a desperate rush on my 1F farmer (13-14), I pass and concede.
(4-1)

Round 6
Lion - CC items - Michael Huschka

Another lion, nice guy and fast game. He buys a turn 2 Kasei and some gold. Turn 3 he attacks, I sense a sneak so assign no defenders to see if it's bluff. Obfuscation / RSB takes it and he buys another guy. No attack for me as I have no attachment in hand.
Turn 4 census bows murata, who is my only Recon guy in play atm. Pretty harsh seeing I have 2x it's a trap in hand. He proceeds to pound me and shows me he had a sneak in hand at the last province. A final battle commences where he effectively counters every action I take. No chance. Good game on his side.
(4-2)

Round 7
Phoenix - City of Tears honor - Jean Baptiste Laroche

Need to win this one, there is still a slight chance of me making it to the T16. We both get decent dynasty starts, but my first 10 fate cards are excellent vs honor (3x sneak Tongue 1x Only actions speak, 1x Unwavering)Turn 3, I attach Chain and sword to yuki, recon a prov. and attack, sneak - Box RA (fingers crossed)....no Reinforce the gates. Excellent! Rinse and repeat 2 more times. Get him down to 1 with 2 defenders left. Attach stuff, all-in at the last, remove presence and he concedes. Lucky me this round :-)
(5-2)

I make it to the T16 as 15th seed.

last 16
Mantis - Dragon Guard City Followers - Hans de Moel

Hans, class act and playgroup member, too bad we meet up in T16. Relaxed game though. Hans takes one turn 3. I return the favor by taking 2 on my turn (one unit being 1 kyorai with RSB) and buy Murata. Hans loads up on followers and I Recon 2 provs. He splits up, 2 guys each attacking one of my provs. I defend the recon one. Hans resolves the opposed battle first, I play the trap is sprung. Hans attaches a
follower who I take out with a RA, he wills in a 4F guy and I us RoW to move out my guy. He passes as he doesn't have enough gold to attach more stuff and bounces. He takes the unopposed province and we resolve the 3rd and last one (recon), I move in Kyorai an play Retribution. Game over.
(6-2)

Last 8
Crab - Shattered Peaks Hero/United with duels - Frederic Dacquin

We both get good starts, he buys some heroes, I buy some scouts. Turn 3/4 we are all setup for a good clash, I look at my hand, Retribution still there? Check! I'm all set. He just proceeds to pass and goes to dynasty. My turn, i'm facing 5 heroes and tamago, no sneak in hand. I know I should just wait, but I feel compelled to attack.
I recon all 4 to try and sleaze provs with Kyorai. I assign Kyorai/RSB at one and
tamago + 2x Scout at another. He defends at all 4 :S. I start a province with Hisao as his only defender and move Kyorai in. Hisao issues Steel on steel, ouch. I move to the Tamago battle which I manage to win, taking the province and his bowed Yaheiko Xp as well. Next turn He lets another province slip, and I got to take out a few defenders as well.
My lead in provinces is 4-2 atm, so the next step in this process is good old overconfidence. Next turn, I attach items etc, recon, attack and split my army up 5 each at his last 2 provinces. He goes all in at one of them.
I take the unopposed one and we go over to the opposed battle. His first action: United. me = screwed. I Lose the battle. His turn, he goes for all 4. Takes 3 and at the fourth Doji's Guidance saves my hide. On my turn I send my remaining 5 units his way and win.
(7-2)

Last 4
Spider - Fields ot Dead Breeder - Gael Schmidt-Cléach

Drew 1st blood by taking 1 and had the opportunity to take 2 more, but he defended excellently, had the cards he needed in hand and slowly turned the game in his favor. Nice game, tough matchup.

---------
Decklist:
---------
Shiro Daidoji

Dynasty: 41 Fate: 40

Events etc (4)
1x The new order
1x Guidance
1x I am ready
1x Farmlands

Holdings (15)
3x Border village
3x Market place
3x Diamond mine
2x Barley farm
2x War Encampment
1x Travelling peddler
1x Counting house

Personalities (22)
3x Daidoji Yuki
3x Daidoji Kyorai
3x Daidoji Murata
3x Daidoji Sakahiko
3x Daidoji Kurimi
3x Hiruma Toshio
1x Daidoji Akagi xp
1x Asahina Ekei xp
1x Tamago
1x Tsuruchi Gidayu xp

Strategy (29)
3x Strategic strike
3x The trap is sprung
3x Rout
3x Sneak attack
3x Dangerous reconnaissance
3x The cost of pride
3x Only actions speak
2x Unwavering assault
2x Burn the village
2x Retribution
2x Final duty

Items (10)
3x Scout armor
3x Rising sun blade
3x Village guardian
1x Chain and sword

Misc (1)
1x Ring of water

The second day I decided to play Seawatch castle (Ruby's format promotes a change of deck on the 2nd day), I went 4-3, losing in rnd 7 to playgroup member Wilco berger, so he got into the top 16. Ended up taking 7th place overal. More than I expected.

Had a good time in Luxembourg. Almost all of the games I played where against well mannered, friendly ppl who love playing the game, awesome! The deck itself is fun to play, I realised this even more while playing Seawatch honor the 2nd day (weenie honor dueling is preeeeeetty boring).

Take care!

Pim Oliekan - Kyuden Holland
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
willi

willi

MessageSujet: Re: Top Grue au ToRC 2010   Top Grue au ToRC 2010 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Nov - 20:15

Yop Yop voilà les enfants je sais que je répond tardivemment (voire même plus du tout à temps) mais bon je le fait quand même!!!
Bon le mec y'a pas à chier il à des c.... après comme lui (mais en moins fort) j'ai toujours eu du mal contre le lion, saleté de bête poilue!!!
Par contre j'ai monter un deck un peu (mais vraiment un peu alors) comme celui là! dès que j'ai 5 minutes je le posterai ainsi que mon seawatch deck!
Après je me demander si dans l'environnement actuel les grue bombe étaient pas plus éfficaces que certains "sous-archétype" du style "je joue duel
mais je gagne à l'honneur, mais je JOUE DUEL" ,branlette c'est plutôt "je joue honneur et je te défeque dans le nez" au moins là ça a le mérite d'être clair!
Après la grue sa a pas gagné depuis pfiou..... mais bon!! pis je vois déjà le Gob me fouetter avec des OAS!!!
Bon promis dès que je peut je poste mes deckk actuels!

P.S: Bang Bang faut vraiment qu'on se voit pour que je te prenne le compteur honneur t'es libre quand?? T'es par là pendant les vacances de noel?
Gobshido

Gobshido

MessageSujet: Re: Top Grue au ToRC 2010   Top Grue au ToRC 2010 Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Nov - 7:23

Et bien de ce que j'ai vu et entendu à Lyon ou lu par ci par là, le deck contrôle en open/duel est ce qui marche le moins mal !

Après je vais te dire qu'il y a eu un Crane en top16 du tournoi principal aux Worlds Razz (mais je ne sais pas ce qu'il jouait)

Sinon quelques personnes ont été désagréablement surprises par un deck Crane magistrat militaire qui jouait les magistrats d'autres clans (notamment Lion et Mantis) en plus de ceux disponibles dans le clan (mais pas tous Wink )

Des mecs comme :

Bayushi Hikoko,
Daidoji Yorio,
Doji Nenkai,
Doji Tajihi,
Ikoma Toruken,
Mirumoto Shiki,
Seppun Tashime exp,
Tsuruchi Gidayu exp,
Tsuruchi Sanjo,
Yoritomo Manzo,
Yoritomo Tatsuhiko

Tout ça bien ficelé et avec un fate adapté ça doit pouvoir faire quelque chose... Bien sûr Tamago se doit d'être de la partie !

Amuse toi bien Very Happy
Bang Bang
Admin
Bang Bang

MessageSujet: Re: Top Grue au ToRC 2010   Top Grue au ToRC 2010 Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Nov - 11:05

Quand tu dis que tu as des problèmes contre le Lion, tu a joué contre d'autres deck Lion que le miens ? Parce que le miens est quand même ultra poussé vers la compétition ...

Je pense également que le Crane Open Control est un des meilleurs archtypes Crane du moment. Avec lui je vois bien deux deck :
- Crane Honor Bomb, très sensible au meta mais qui déchire tout quand il n'y en a pas. Seulement tu peux t'attendre à te manger pas mal d'OAS dans un environnement de compétition : à quelques exceptions près, les seuls deck qui n'en jouent pas sont les deck Duel et les deck Lion ...
- Crane Oni, mais je pense qu'il tire pas mal la tronche car les onis ne sont pas si imbutables maintenant que pas mal de cartes sont sorties. De plus la mode est au followers qui enraillent pas mal le stronghold et le Scorpion Desho se débrouille très bien ...

Enfin, comme dit juste au dessus, OAS est énormément joué, le Gob est loin d'être un marginal de ce point de vue là ...

Quand à se voir, eh bien il me semble que je n'ai rien de prévu ce samedi. Sinon je suis pas mal pris en semaine (6h de cours quotidiens minimum) et j'ai rarement rien à faire de mes samedis (sauf celui qui vient ...

Bang Bang
https://kyuden-pau.forumactif.org
willi

willi

MessageSujet: Re: Top Grue au ToRC 2010   Top Grue au ToRC 2010 Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Nov - 20:17

Oui à Bordeaux je suis tomber contre deux Lion (Peb et celui qui finit 5eme) et du coup sa me permet de faire un magnifique 4/2 qui me fiste au niveau des places mais bon très satisfait pour un premier tournoi quand même!! les deux me roule dessus sans que je puisse dire quoique ce soit!!!

J'avais penser faire un controle/oni l'idée je t'incliine plein de gas en open et je te bourre avec mes onis de compagnie!!
Mais c'est encore à l'état de projet!!!
Bang Bang
Admin
Bang Bang

MessageSujet: Re: Top Grue au ToRC 2010   Top Grue au ToRC 2010 Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Nov - 20:45

Alors ça j'y crois pas du tout (Oni Open Bowtech), de toute façon quand on joue Oni c'est pour pêter des genoux, donc à la limite quand le gars vient s'opposer il te rend service, il rentabilise ta main ...

Je te mettrai une decklist Crane Oni voir une decklist Crane Open Control dès que je m'y plancherai dessus (pas dit que ça arrive vite ça, j'ai pas mal de taf et Crane n'est vraiment pas mon clan privilégié), car là mon deck Oni a 3 ou 4 extensions de retard (et n'était déja pas très travaillé) ...

Bang Bang, tu veux venir à Pau samedi aprem ? (propose à John au passage)
https://kyuden-pau.forumactif.org
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Top Grue au ToRC 2010   Top Grue au ToRC 2010 Icon_minitime

Top Grue au ToRC 2010
Page 1 sur 1